1. What is the weather like where you are and do you like it? Today, it was 74 degrees! Crazy!! Normally it is like 52 or something. It was nice and all, but I want winter!
2. When you're sick what do you seek comfort from?
I just like to lay on the couch and watch tv. By myself. Unless somebody is offering to bring me food. Then you are welcome. Other than that, kids, husband, everybody needs to leave me alone. For like 1 day. And then I am fine. Luckily, knock on wood, I don't get sick that often, at least nothing a little over the counter meds will not fix!
3. What do you need to do before the end of the month?
Um, well. Nothing specific. That I can think of. I paid my stupid freaking ticket today, so now I will not have a warrant out for my arrest, so that's good.
4. Have you ever served on a jury?
I have. Once. I get called for jury duty all the time, well I did when we lived in a different county. Seriously, every 2 years, on the dot. But we have lived in this county for 4 years and I haven't been called yet.
But I only got to serve once, it was a DWI case, and we found her guilty! Send her to the slammer for life! Not really, but we did find her guilty, and she got the minimum, as it was her first offense, and she was BARELY over.
5. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?
Man these are hard questions this week. I have never been able to answer these questions. I really have no idea. I suck. I'm sorry.
Ok, so mine suck this week, but go post yours and I will come read your and be jealous.