Thursday, January 19, 2012

5QF 1/20/12

Yeeee Haww! Its Rodeo time in these here parts! So tonight, we are taking the youngins to the Stock Show and Rodeo to look at some animals being sold, lots of fried food goodness, and scary midway rides that arrive on a flat bed trailer! Should be so much fun!

I was hanging out in Nashville last week, which by the way, is SO cool! Loved it. Wanted to stay and do more, but 36 hours wasn't long enough. But I will go back. But I digress. I didn't get my 5QF post up last week, even though I promised Miss Kate that I would. Sorry Kate!

So here we go. One day, if you are lucky, I might figure out how to vlog it, and then I will try that!! But don't hold your breath.

1. Where do you hide the reeeally good snacks?
Well, it depends on who I am hiding them from. The kids? Back of the pantry or up high where they can't see. Husband? Most of the time he and I don't like a lot of the same snacks, so it's not really an issue. But I have been known to hide them in my closet on occasion.

2. Do u keep your vehicle clean or am I the only one who has things falling out of their van?
I got a new SUV about a year or so ago, and this one I keep clean. Its easier now that the kids are older too, I might add. My last car? Dirty, all the time. Toys, snacks, games, books, crayons, crap, everywhere. I hated it. Gross.

3. Have you ever been to Vegas?
Once, when I was 9, but that doesn't really count. So I will go with no. But, I think I am headed there this summer. Don't really care to much to gamble, I just want to go shop, party, have a great time.

4. Warm room light blankets or cold room warm snuggly blanket?
Cold room, snuggly blanket. I can't sleep if I'm hot, and I can't sleep if I'm cold, and I love to be all snuggled up, so cold in the room it must be. I didn't used to be that way, but my husband is much warmer natured that I am, so he likes it cold all the time, and we compromised on nighttime, where I could use an extra blanket if I got cold. I do. Every night. Even in the summer. Except when I am pregnant. Then get the freaking covers off of me!

5. What is the worst airplane/flying experience you've ever had?
Thankfully, I have never had one. Yes there have been turbulence issues, but nothing that has ever wigged me out. Except, our honeymoon. We went to Nova Scotia, Canada, and flew into Boston, and then took a puddle jumper into Halifax. Well, it was a real puddle jumper, and I remember thinking that I was going to die on my Honeymoon. But I didn't, and it was fine, just REALLY loud, and REALLY shaky. But again, nothing toooo serious.
 
Ok, gotta go get my boots on and get my cowboy hat on. Yes, I really have one, and yes, I do wear it. I know I'm from Texas and all, but most people are not boot wearing, nor have cattle on their property, but I am a country girl at heart, what can I say!!! Happy Friday Yall!!

1 comment:

  1. I forgive you! I want to see a pic of you in your cowboy hat and boots.

    ReplyDelete