Friday, October 14, 2011

5QF 10/14/2011

Hey hey its FRIDAY!!! Thankfully, this week was a crazy one. Wait, has anybody else noticed a pattern here? It seems every week is crazy. Well, let me tell you, wait, hold that thought. I will (promise, pinky swear) write another post, on that, because, basically, I need to get some things off my chest, and why not here.

Anywhooooo....Since it is Friday, that means it is Five Question Friday over at Mama M's My Little Life, so go check out the fun. She didn't pick me this week, even though I had a good ole question. I guess I have to share!

1. Do you prefer your ice cream in a bowl or in a cone? Well, see, I don't really prefer ice cream that much. I would much rather have a candy bar, or cookie, or pie, or fudge, or mouse, or...you get the idea.
But, when I do have ice cream, I like it in a cone. Breaks up some of the ice cream.

2. What three things do you love the smell of?
a)My babies fresh out of the bath. And not just Johnson and Johnson's smell. Even Love Bug, who is 6 and uses regular shampoo and conditioner, and regular soap. Something about my fresh babies is all kinds of good.
b)Vanilla. Vanilla extract, vanilla candles, even something flavored with vanilla. I used to have a scent of tangerine vanilla essential oil. It was goooood.
c)Star Gazer Lillies They just make me all kinds of happy. So next time you send me flowers, make sure they are in the bouquet mmmmk?

3. Giftcards or no? (In regards to gift giving...) I love gift cards. Love getting em, love giving em. Especially for teacher gifts (I mean who doesn't love a Target gift card?? Food--check, clothes---check, housewares---check). Food gift cards are always good. Some people don't want to spend money on food to go out, so gift cards can be a super good treat for some. Even something like Sonic. I like to give my kids pre school teachers Sonic gift cards throughout the year, just because. Even if it's just $5 or $10.

4. What sports did you play in high school if any and do you still play them?   I started playing on the Tennis team, and as a freshman, I was good enough to play varsity, so I did that for 1 1/2 years. But then, if you remember my last post, I switched to baseball. I don't play tennis anymore. I got burned out between school, and lessons, and team tennis, it was just too much for about a total of almost 10 years. I wish I wouldn't have quit, because I was good, but now, I've moved on to CrossFit as my workout of choice. And man, oh, man, is it ever awesome!

5. Were you in band in high school? What instrument did you play?
No band in highschool (see above question), but in middle school I did play me some clarinet, and I was ok at it. I only did it because I wasn't going to sing in choir. If yall heard me sing even now, you would understand!

Ok, so I did complete my 5QF this week, and I promise, in just a bit, a new post! Happy Friday yall! So thankful we got over 5 inches of rain in the last week. We have been in extreme drought here in Texas, so this was VERY welcome rain!

No comments:

Post a Comment