Friday, October 21, 2011

5QF 10/21/11

Its FRIDAY!!! That means jump on over to Mama M's blog, and join in on the fun! No time to lose, so here we go!


1. Where do you escape to when you've had enough?
Target! Without a doubt. Usually at night, after I have my boy in bed, I will go to Target, when I am "done" with everything that has gone on that day. I mean there is ALWAYS something there I need, so I just go, have some time by myself, and an hour or so later, I am home. Usually about every other week or so, I need a evening Target break. Hubs has learned its better for me to go, than stay home!
 
2. What shows are you watching this fall?
We started watching Big Bang Theory for the first time this year, OMG, hilarious! Seriously, Sheldon is the funniest character ever! I know now, why he won an Emmy! Also, Subergatory, but I haven't decided about that one yet. And Up All Night....again...jury is still out.

And just to throw this in there, Two and 1/2 Men, has been disappointing to say the least, until this week. This week it was awesome. So I guess I am not going to quit watching it yet!

3. What was the longest roadtrip you've ever taken and where did you go?
16 hours~ Either Colorado or Arizona. Its about the same distance either place, but we make it straight through, no stopping. Hubs family is in AZ, and well, Colorado....cool in the summer, skiing in the winter! Does it get any better than that?

4. Do you plan on taking your kids to Disney World?
Shhh.....they don't know it yet, but we have already booked our trip for this spring!!! Love Bug will just die when she finds out. But we are waiting till right before we go to tell her!!!

 5. What is something people would surprised to know about you?
Well, considering most of you don't know me personally, only a few of you do, I'm sure that there is a lot that would surprise you. I'm not a good cook, but it doesn't help that I don't like to. But I wish that I was.
I am not really a beer or wine person, (although I will def drink it, just usually not my choice)  but I love me some hard liquor. I can listen to ANY type of music, and love it. But probably one of the most surprising things, that even surprised my husband, after he knew me for a while, was that I have this inept ability to name a song or artist from almost any genre of music, even if it is 20/30 years old. Not for sure how I do it, but I can. It's pretty cool.
 
Ok, happy Friday to all of you! Hope you enjoy it!




No comments:

Post a Comment