Friday, October 28, 2011

5QF 10/28/2011

Happy Friday! Love me some Halloween! Busy weekend ahead! I am participating in a CrossFit competition tomorrow, and we have a Halloween (adults only) party tomorrow night! So excited!

So jump on over to Mama M's blog and join in the fun!
1. Do you prefer cotton, silk, or flannel sheets?
Cotton, except in the winter. Then flannel, or fleece actually. In the winter time I sleep on a fleece blanket instead of a regular fitted sheet. Makes crawling into bed on a cold night sooooo much better.

2. What time zone are you in?
Central.....is there any other? :)

3. What is your favorite part of the holiday season?
Cold weather, lots of cooking (not by me, but I eat it!), everybody is just in a better mood in general.

 
4. What is your favorite "wintry" drink? (It doesn't have to be an "alcoholic" drink!)
Hot chocolate and Baileys, or Kahlua (see my tweet from last night). I'm not much of a coffee drinker...meaning NONE, but I do have a new favorite at Starbucks....salted caramel mocha. Oh my. TO.DIE.FOR
So on cold mornings, which it just started last week, I am loving that!!!
Starbucks in the morning, Baileys at night! YUMMO!

5. In your opinion, what is the worst job in the world?
You know, I think everybody is going to have a different opinion on this. But I am going to have to say Septic repair man (or sewage treatment). Pretty much anything that has to do with flushed poop. Ick, I just threw up in my mouth a bit.
And how come baby poop is nothing. Dads can deal, grandfathers can even deal, but when the poop starts going in the toilet, everybody gets disgusted? I mean, so do I, so I'm not judging. Just an observation!
 
Alrighty-o everyone have a safe and Happy Halloween! My list 16-30 will be up this weekend! Join in! It'll make ya feel good, and even if you do have to clean up poop, make ya happy for what you got! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment