I read on Kate's blog about a list she was doing of things she was grateful for, and as I was reading it, I came up with some immediately on my own, so I figured, why not. It will help me stop bitching about little things, and be grateful for the many things that I have, no matter how big or small. So here is my first list.
1. My children
2. My family
3. Clean sheets
4. Unexpected visit from a friend
5. Take out
6. My morning Dr Pepper
7. Chocolate Mousse
8. Christmas music
9.the belly laughs of my children
10. Watching my husband wrestle with my children
11. My mom
12. The smell of my children right after baths
13. My daughters heart
14. My sons independent nature
15. My OB who knew when it was time to deliver my children before it got too dangerous for them and me.
More to come! Start your own!