Saturday, September 3, 2011

FQF Sept 2nd

Hey Y'all, Happy Friday (errr Saturday). It's that time of week for Mama M's Five Question Friday! So read mine, then head on over and join the fun! Happy Labor Day Weekend everyone!


1. Shoes in the house - yay or nay?
Yes, we do wear our shoes in the house, but MOST of the time, they don't make it to the carpet. Usually they sat on the tile/wood, but if they make it to the bedrooms or living rooms, I don't freak out about it. However, after reading some of the other blogs, I'm getting a little freaked out about what is running around in my carpet! ***Shudder***

2. What do you call them- flip flops, slippers, thongs, etc?

Flip flops or flippers. Not sure where the flippers came from, that's what I say. Thongs, those are underwear, not shoes.

3. What song are you almost embarrassed to admit you know all the lyrics to?
well this is a bad question for me, because I know TONS of songs. All kinds. 80s, 90s, pop, country, hip hop, my"parents" music, so I'm sure there are plenty of songs I am embarrassed to admit I know. But the worst, is that yesterday, I was singing a song from Blue's Clue's. And I ow all the words. And neither of my kids were around. Just me, singing it to myself. "Therw was a time, I couldn't see, what was right, in front of me. Is that a house, book or tree?".......


4. What is the best quality to have in a friend?
Melissa
Oh wait, that's not a quality? Because my BFF, Melissa, she has all the best qualities. Honesty, loyalty, compassion, party like a rock star with me :), knows when to say the things you NEED to hear, vs what you wanna hear. She is awesome!

5. Do you know what you want for Christmas?
Nope, not a clue. I had been wanting an iPad forever, since like the day it came put, but I got one for Mothers Day/anniversary combo, so now I have no clue. But I guess in should start thinking huh!!

Ok, head over to and check out the other Five Question Friday post!

1 comment:

  1. I've caught myself singing Veggie Tales songs alone in the car, so I totally feel your pain. LOL! :)

    My 5QF  answers are posted HERE if you'd like to take a peek!

    ReplyDelete