Friday, September 16, 2011

5QF Friday 9/16/2011

First and foremost, HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY 2nd Birthday to my sweet Baby Bug! What did I ever do without that crazy, wild child, little monkey of mine!?!?!

Now, off to business, It's Five Question Friday!! Head on over to Mama M's blog, and play along~


1. If you had a weekly newspaper column, what would you name it?
I am the LEAST creative person in this world, so I have nothing cute or fun, to name a column. "To much Gas?"  er, no. Ummm, ummm, ummm. See hears the problem, I wouldn't even begin to know what to write about on a weekly basis, so coming up with a title, for something you don't even know what to write about, it almost impossible.
The only thing I can write about I think, is how much I love CrossFit. Yes, CrossFit. If any of you have ever seen it, yes, we are crazy, yes, we work out insanely hard, yes, we see dramatic results, and yes, it's kinda a cult. We all support, motivate, encourage each other, celebrate each other's PR (personal records).  So for that matter, than my column would be called Gas on CrossFit.  I know, cute right?

2. Who is your mentor/inspiration?

Well, I really don't know that I would have to say one person in particular. My mom, is amazing. She loves her family, unconditionally, supports us, is a Godly woman, and would give any of her friends the shirt off her back. But, then I see my BFF who inspires me to see the better in people like she does. I don't always see the good in every person. Sometimes, being honest here, you piss me off, I'm done. Now, it's not a little PO, but you really have to have done something to me personally, or my family, and I am done with you. Until then, I am loyal as the day is long. But Melissa always sees the good in people, always gives people the benefit of the doubt (without being taken advantage of). And patience? Man does she have it! With her kids, she is a patron saint I tell ya! (Can you tell I just love her?!?!)

3. What is your wake up beverage of choice?

100% without a doubt, no questions asked, Dr Pepper.
To tired? Dr Pepper
To much to drink the night before? Dr Pepper
Headache? Dr Pepper

Pretty much, its the cure all for me. But only 1 a day. To much sugar in em. But it's always, first thing in the morning.



4. Would you wear your mom's clothes?
Nope. And that's all I have to say about that. Well, that and not that my mom wears ugly clothes. She doesn't by any means. Actually, my mom always looks very put together, and very nice. They just aren't for me.

5. When you were a kid, did you put posters on your wall? If so, what were they of?
Uh YEA! Bon Jovi, Poison, John Stamos, Jack Wagner (he used to be on General Hospital and then he went to Melrose Place). What can I say, I had an older sister, and being a tween in the 80s, what do you expect?

Alrighty folks, that all I got for today! Cakes to make, party to prepare for, presents to wrap. Baby Bug to love! Yep, my kinda weekend! Have a great one everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment