Friday, August 26, 2011

5 Question Friday

Hey Yall! It's Five Question Friday, and if you haven't yet, head on over to Mama M's Blog and check them out! Here goes! Oh OH OH, and Mama M also picked one of MY questions!!!

1. Did you make any fun purchases this week?
This week was all about my Love Bug starting Kindergarten. I have bought SO much stuff in the last couple of weeks, some of it really fun, its hard to remember if I bought anything this week at all.

Oh, I did make a Target run, and that is ALWAYS fun, but I don't think diapers, wipes, and socks for my Baby Bug count as fun. And the grocery store, but again no fun.

I think the only thing fun I spent money on this week was getting my nails done. Oh, and TONS of medical bills from all of Baby Bugs procedures, but that DEF is not fun!

2. If you could go to any musical concert, what would it be?

Well, I have been to almost everybody I would have wanted to see, Tim McGraw, Tim McGraw with Faith Hill, Lady A, Kiss, Poison, Garth Brooks (FRONT ROW!! That was awesomesauce!) But I think what I wished I could have seen, was Bon Jovi, when they were touring for the album, Slippery When Wet. My sister is 4 years older than me, and she went, but wouldn't let me, her little sister, tag along. And there was no way, my mom and dad would let me go. But I would love to go back and see that.

I'm not a huge concert goer, but if there is someone I really want to see, I will.

3. What is your least fav/ most fav house chore?
Least fav, by far, cleaning the bathroom. Makes me gag!
Most fav,  I would say would be vacuuming. Its easy, takes little effort. I know that I am very lucky that I have a girl who comes and cleans for us every other week. But I still do bathroom, and vacuum in between.  Gag!

4. Would you prefer new appliances or clothes?
Jees....we need a new dishwasher (ours leaks) and a new washing machine (makes a HORRIBLE noise, and grows mold, and stinks, stupid front loading washer). But man oh man, do I love me some clothes.
I guess if I were being practical, I would go with appliances....bla bla bla.

5. Miracle Whip or Mayo
Now see, my hubs, HATES Miracle Whip. He thinks it is the worst stuff on the face of the planet. Growing up, that is all I had. Tuna fish, cold meatloaf sandwiches, lunch meat, etc. But then he turned me into a Mayo kinda girl for lunch meat and chicken salads. But I still have to have my MW for tuna and cold meatloaf sandwiches.
Alrighty, that's all I got for this week. Go check out some other fun blogs, and I promise, to blog more next week. This week was highly emotional for me!




1 comment:

  1. Oh I love to vacuum too! I love seeing all the grodiness that comes up off the floors.

    ReplyDelete