Sunday, November 20, 2011

My List 31-45

Somedays it is so easy to be thankful and reminded of how much you have. Other days, not so much. That's why I am doing like Kate and counting my things I am thankful for. Not just for Thanksgiving, as this will continue on for sometime afterwards.


31. Lip Saver Lip Gloss
32. The Director at my son's preschool
33. My Pastors
34. Good Hair Band Music
35. The Internet
36. Blogging
37. Bubble Bath
38. My Husbands Job
39. Christmas Lights
40. Driving my daughter to school every morning
41. The DVD player in my car for the kiddos when I need that quite time
42. Watching my son learn new words every day
43. Dry erase markets
44. Salted Caramel Mochas from Starbucks
45. How beautiful my daughter is on the INSIDE
46. The 4 kisses I must get from her every night
47. How my son snuggles his head in my neck after I read him books at night
48. No city noise where I live.
49. Our Telescope so we can see the stars at night
50. Flannel sheets

More thankfuls to come!

1 comment:

  1. Yes... she is beautiful on the INSIDE. :D

    I love seeing all the things people are thankful for, don't you? It's so easy to overlook or take for granted. Counting our gifts really helps us to stay in the moment and be grateful.

    Blessings to you, sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete