Friday, November 4, 2011

5QF 11/4/2011

Hey yall, its Friday! Thankfully!! Jump over to Mama M's and join in the fun!


1. What movie do you love to quote?
You know, I'm not much of a "movie quoter". A random line here or there, but not so much. I mean, there is always the "It's not a tumor", when I have a headache, or something like that. But I am a Friends quoter. I LOVE me some Friends. Monica especially!

Nope, never have, never will. They scare the crap out of me.

3. What's your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
Stay home, in my jammies (that's jaaaahhhhhmies, not jam (like jelly)ies, and vege on the couch. Unfortunately, we don't get many of those days here. Supposedly, we are getting some next week, of course, but I will not be here. Such is luck.

4. Do you prefer a bunch of small gifts, or one really big, (expensive) gift?
To give? A bunch of small ones. To get? Hmmm..... I think it depends on what it is. For example for my bday, I got an iPad. WORTH EVERY FREAKING DIME! But like for Christmas, I would much rather have lots of littler stuff.

5. Do you ever lose track of days and show up somewhere wrong?
Luckily no, but I am pretty organized about that stuff. Between my kids schedules, my schedules, and my hubs, I have to be. But thanks to me saying that, I will lose track of something next week. Thanks for that.

Aright~ Happy Friday Yall! Enjoy your weekend.
2. Have you ever ridden a motorcycle?

No comments:

Post a Comment