Friday, November 11, 2011

5QF 11/11/2011

Happy Happy Friday! Is it really 2 weeks before Thanksgiving? Oh my! SO much to do. Its Friday so that means its Five Question Friday over at Mama M's so jump on over and have some fun!

1. What's the last thing you spent too much money on?
Anytime I go to Target, I spend to much. I do love a particular type of workout clothes called Lululemon. OMG so freaking cute, but so ridiculously expensive for workout clothes. So comfortable, so stylish, so flattering. But I mean, a sports bra for $50+? Yup, but the best sports bra I ever owned. Skirts, shorts, jackets, t shirts, LOVE LOVE LOVE.

2. What celeb chef would you want to make you dinner?
Hands down, without a doubt, no questions asked Paula Dean. Butter, sugar, and flour? Oh yea, yummolicious.

3. Where do you hide things when visitors pop over or do you let them see the real deal?
My house is always spotless, and there is never anything out of place.
What, oh, sorry. Dreamland. Reality is I have 2 young kids, and the only time it's clean is when they aren't here, or asleep. So, if somebody drops over, the crap gets shoved in my bedroom, and shut the door. Our room is in the back of the house, so luckily you can't see it.

4. Who is your oldest living family member?
My Grandmother. She is the only grandparent I have left. And she will be 90 in February. She has started suffering from dementia, and it makes me sad. I have so many memories of her and my grandfather from when I was a child. Breakfast at their house on Christmas morning, her painting my nails...

5. What is your favorite DQ treat and/or Sonic drink combo (ie: cherry vanilla dr. pepper)?
This is a tough one. DQ? Dilly bar! Love em! Sonic? Cherry limeade, especially now that I can have citrus again.

Ok folks, your turn. Jump on the fun! New My List coming up this weekend! Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. I used to throw tons of crap into our room all the time. Then we did a huge purge and now we only have to throw some crap in our room. I'm trying to continue to pare down and find homes for toys and books and things. The clutter makes me crazy.

    ReplyDelete