Friday, May 4, 2012

5-4-12 5QF

Can I just tell yall how excited I am about this weeks Five Question Friday? I seriously, cannot WAIT to see everyones pics. So far, all I have seen is Mama M's , and man that is a sexy purlpe and white dress. With lace. Yes, I said lace.!!!

1. What did you wear to prom? Include a picture if possible.
Well, this is circa 1993 and it was my boyfriend of 2 years Jason, and we thought we were the BOMB. Hair on top of my head, matching shoes, I mean dang, can you get any better? Oh wait, it does. Head to toe in sequins. Gold no less.





The best part? My sister wore this about 10 years ago as Ginger from Gilligans Island for Halloween. You know you have a great prom dress when it can be reworn as a Halloween costume.

2. Would you rather be on the biggest loser or a food eating challenge?
Ugh, dang Scott. Neither. I like to do CrossFit, and if Bob Harper was my coach, I would be ALL.OVER.IT because now he does CF on the Biggers Loser. But that would be the only way.

And I am a pretty picky eater, so putting me on a food challenge show would be difficult. Unless it was a dessert eating contest. Then challenge me all you want.


3. Done fave sonic drink? Refreshing summer drink? (Hey, Kristina...was that a typo, or some "done good" Southern thing?)
Does it have to be non alcoholic? Sonic Cherry Limeade no questions asked.
If not, then I love margaritas, Sangria, swirls (daquiri/margarita combo).


4. What was your first car, and what did you call it?
1984 Chevy Blazer. Yup, even found a pic of it.


 Paid $4500 for this jewel. My dad made an agreement with my sister and I that whatever money we had saved up by the time we were 16, he would match, and that would be the car we could afford. Well since my sister was 4 years older than me, I saw the POS that she got, because she didn't save any money. Let me tell you how much babysitting I did to save up. Yup, $2200. Man, if I could only do that now as easily!!!


5. What's one thing your child or spouse does that sends you over the edge?
Whining and complaining. No matter who it is, my kids or my husband. Whining makes my want to crawl out of my skin. Even other peoples kids. The tone of voice, the long drawn out syllables....but MMMOOOOOOOMMM ugh!!

Complaining is a big one of mine, and I think it is because my kids (mainly my oldest) needs to learn that they have it pretty good. They don't want or need for anything, so complaining about how bad something is, or how they want something, etc, makes me so upset. They have no idea how good they have it, and I know that is something that my husband and I have to teach them, and we are working on it. But don't complain to me about how you don't like something.

Get over it!


3 comments: