Friday, April 13, 2012

5qf 4-13-2010

Happy Friday the 13th! Do y'all believe that today is an unlucky day? I don't. Never got into that. Except when I was a teenager, always had to watch a Friday the 13th movie. It's Friday and I just realized that Mama M picked one of my questions, and it is 10:08 at night, so I still have a little bit of time to answer my questions. So here we go!



1. Who mows your grass?

We have a lawn service that comes. We have about 2 acres, but about .5 that is our "yard", and we don't even own a mower. When we moved from the city, we had a service that came to our house there because they only charged $20/ week to move. Heck of a deal, so we never bought one. We moved to the country, and just found another service. Lazy, I know


2. Do you have a picture wall or picture gallery in your house (show us! <--- my addition to the question)?

Kinda. The hallway that is outside the kids bedroom is filled with all of their yearly pictures. Except Baby Bug, he has some of his months pictures as well. No, not gonna show you the picture. No kids on my blog. Sorry!

3. What book has influenced your thinking the most? Or, what blog? (I want to read what gets people thinking!)

Well, I'm not much of a reader, but I do like to read about other peoples stuff. More of a blog reader than a book. I need to get in, get out, and move on. The blogs I read most frequently on are on my blog roll. Check em out!

4. Do you have allergies? If so, how do you handle it this time of year?

If yall could hear me right now, you would know the answer to that. I even went and got a steroid shot today to clear this junk up. I think they call it a 6 and 60 shot. Heaven in my hip!

I used to get allergy shots for about 4 years, and I was allergy free for about 10 years. But slowly they have worn off, and now April and May are horrible for me. I am allergic to cottonwood and pecan. And they both bloom at the same time. Come about June 1 I will be good to go!

5. What's your go to meal to cook in an hurry?

Breakfast. I always have eggs, sausage, bacon, biscuits (or croissant rolls) in my house. Always! So if need something quick, I can have that ready in 10 minutes!

Alright y'all! We have birthday party bonanza all day tomorrow. (not my kids, but going to parties)!! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment