Friday, March 16, 2012

Five Question Friday 3/16/2012

Happy iPad Friday to Mama M . I know that she has been waiting for her iPad!! Also happy Five Question Friday! Here we go!
 
1. Will you run to the store or to pick up a kid looking a mess?
Absolutely! I workout every morning so many times I am out in workout clothes, post workout, all kinds of hot and sweaty! Doesn't matter to me.

2. Do you finish a book if it's boring or you don't like it?
Nope! And I am not a reader, so I really have to like it in order to read it. My smut book that I have been reading? Can't put it down.

3. Beach or mountain vacations?
Mountains, always mountains. Except, if I don't have to get in the water. Give me a beach, with a fruity drink, and I will lay there all day long and do nothing!

4. What thing/event says "winter will end and spring is right around the corner" to you?
Bluebonnets showing up on the side of the highway! What is a bluebonnet you might ask? Well it is the state flower of Texas and it looks like this:
 
When they start showing up on the side of the road, it is a sure sign spring is on the way. And guess what? They showed up last week!!!
 
5. Would you prefer couples or family vacation?
Well, usually I would say couples, but I am so excited to take my kids to Disneyworld, I can't wait!! We have changed our trip (since my husband had surgery this week) to the fall (don't want to go in the summer!) so now we can start planning!
 
Ok, have a great Friday!!

4 comments:

  1. Our family loves Disney World!!! Our most recent trip was in January and we can't wait to go back. Hope you have an awesome time on your trip as well. I'm your newest follower linking up from 5Q Friday. Hope you'll stop by my blog sometime! Susan http://journalingmywaythrough2010.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, look at that bluebonnet! What a lovely flower! I wonder if they'd grow here in Arizona. They like Texas... Maybe I could coax/fool 'em!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadie,
      I don't think they would grow in AZ. Too hot and too dry. They only last for about 6 weeks here, and they are our state flower. My husband grew up in AZ and he had never seen them before till he moved here. But they are really pretty for that 6 weeks!

      Delete