Sunday, March 11, 2012

5 Question Friday 3/8/12

Ok, I know it's Sunday, but it's finally done!



1. Are you looking forward to the time change this weekend?
I love my sleep way to much for this. Plus it makes my kids all jacked up. The only advantage? It's spring break wee, so I have a week to get them back on track!

2. Are you getting the new iPad/would you want a iPad?
Have it. Love it, can't live without it. Amen.


3. If money was not a problem, what is the one thing you would splurge on?

Vacation home in the mountains. Snow, cooler weather in the summer. Yeah, that the ticket.
And, a new Camero. My oh my! I test drove one a few weeks ago while getting my oil changed. It was a stick, with a corvette engine, and oh my. I was IN LOVE. I want one. *drool*

4. How did you and the Mr. (or Mrs.) meet?

We met at college, during summer clases we were taking. He was wearing a baseball player shirt, and well, I have this thing for baseball players, so I asked him if he was a player. He was a pitcher as a matter of fact. For our college team. Enough said.

5. Summer is right around the corner. Bikini or one-piece?
well, I swore I would never wear a two piece again. Getting too old and all that business, but this Crossfit thing of mine I have been doing, might have well just changed my mind. We will see in a few more months!

Alright, happy what's left od the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment