Friday, February 17, 2012

5QF 2/17/12

I can't believe that a week ago at this time, I was waiting on my girlfriends to pick me up so we could head out to our fabulous Annual Girls Weekend. We had so much fun, did some crazy stuff (if you follow me on Twitter, than you are aware). Highlights: Trampoline jumping, mens restrooms, brownie spit in my face, massage, broken foot, and LOTS of laughs! I love my friends and I am so lucky to have them in my life!

This weekend we have birthday party bonanza. My son has 2 parties tomorrow, and since my washing machine broke yesterday (YEAH!!!), my husband and Love Bug are headed to buy a new washer. I can't tell you how excited I am. I have a stupid front loader, and it stinks, and is a total joke. Never again. Back to top loading!!!

Let's get this 5 QF party started! So excited because Mama M used one of my questions again. I was having a craptastic day yesterday, and I was in a horrible mood. And I guess she liked my question. So join in, here
 
1. What do you do when you are really upset to calm yourself down?
Well, yesterday I was all kinds of pissed. And anybody I saw, knew it. Luckily neither one of my kids were here, so I was able just to be mad. So I really didn't do anything except let it stew all day. Which is not the best, but thats what I wanted to do, until I slammed my finger in the door. Then I cussed and screamed at nobody. That didn't help either. Then my washing machine broke, and then that made me happy, except I had to dry my clothes for like 2 1/2 hours. But they were dry.
 
BUT, usually I do need to be by myself. Either going to run mindless errands, sitting in the bath tub with a nice beverage, and listeneing to some music, or just veging on the couch. I've tried working out, I've tried hitting a pillow. That doesn't work. Just being by myself is what works.

2. Do you go all out for V-day or is it just another day?
Well, usually just another day. I mean if you have to show the person you love on one day a year, what are you showing them the other 364 days of the year? This year, my son brought me and his sister flowers, and my husband brought home a Nothing Bundt Cake. That was it. Fine with me. We did buy little treats for the kids, but again, nothing super crazy.
 

3. Are you more or less productive when Hubs is away?
Usually more. My huband is kinda a slob, so when he is not here, I can keep the house picked up, and the kitchen clean, because I don't cook, when he is gone. We eat out. A lot. Like at least 2 meals a day! :)

4. What is your favorite time of day and why?
As much as I love my monkeys, I love when they are in bed, and the evening is done. I watch tv, play on my ipad, take a bath, whatever. But it is the most of the time, it is just veg time.

5. What is your go to karaoke song?
Well, I have only karaoked two times in my life, and both times I was D-RUNK. Not tipsy, not a little drunk but full on D-RUNK! And it was to Katy Perry, and Journey, and I can't even remember what else. It was fun, but it will NEVER, EVER, EVER happen sober. I have a horrible voice, and I know it, but who cares when you are D-RUNK right?!?!
 
Happy Friday yall!!! Make it a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment