Thursday, February 9, 2012

5QF 2/10/12

It's Girls Weekend!!! Woo HOO!! Once a year, my 5 Best Friends and I head out for a weekend getaway. No husbands, no kids, lots of alcohol, usually spa treatments, shopping, and just a great relaxing time. And today is the day! So excited!!! Don't look for to much of me till Sunday, except for maybe a little bit of Tipsy Tweeting!! :)

So lets get this party started!! Head on over to Mama M's and join in on the Five Question Friday!

1. How often do you shave your legs in the winter?
As often as I do every other time of the ear. Everyday, or at the very most, every other day. I don't like scratchy legs. Mine itch. Plus since I work out, I always have shorts or a skirt on, and nobody wants to see that!
 
2. Valentine's Day cards for your spouse: funny or romantic?
Well, a lot of times, we don't do cards. Sometimes we do, sometimes not. If we do, they are romantic.
We aren't much of a Valentines Day kinda couple. We never go out, even before kids. Usually we will just have a nice dinner at home. Now, we make it all about the kids.

3. What are you most looking forward to about spring?
Well, since we have had Spring since December, I'm not for sure. We did have some normal temperatures this week, like in the upper 40s and lower 50s, so that was pretty nice.
But, my most favorite thing in regards to Spring is baseball! LOVE LOVE LOVE me some baseball. Have since I was a kid. And what suprises most people, is that I understand, A LOT of it. I know how to hold a curve ball, a fast ball, a splitter, a knuckle ball. I know baseball terms, and use them in appropriate times. I know the difference in a K and a backwards K (one is swinging, one is not....did you know that).
How do I know all this you might ask? 3 ways
1)My dad took me to Rangers games ALL the time growing up
2)I was a Diamond Doll (bat and stat girl) in high school
3)My husband was a pitcher in college
Love some baseball! College season starts in 9 days! Can't wait!1

4. What's your favorite way to pamper yourself? (my question!!! SQUEEE)
Well, I have a few. Massage, and a facial. Love them. They are all about me, and nobody else. But I don't get them very often (except for this weekend) so they are a real treat.
Going to the grocery store, or Target, by myself, and able to walk up and down the aisles.
And finally, I love to vege out on the couch. And not worry about laundry, or dishes, or school project or anything else, and just watch tv. But that NEVER happens, so once in a blue moon, I will have my husband take the kiddos, even for 30 or 45 minutes, and go get the car washed, or something, just to give me a break. Makes all the difference in the world!

5. Does your tax return go into savings or do you spend it instantly?
Well, we don't get a tax return. When we did, we usually spent it.
 
Ok, gotta go pack, and make sure kids have clean clothes! Have a great weekend everyone!!


1 comment:

  1. I will never get a massage because I can't stand the idea of some Stranger Danger rubbing my body. GROSS.

    Love grocery shopping by myself... it's like Heaven!

    ReplyDelete