1. Does your family coordinate clothing for church on holidays like Easter?
My kids have similar stuff, but not too matchy matchy. I just can't do that! Hubs and I? Uh no.
2. How do you get out of a funk?
Usually I need a good laugh, or a good shopping trip, or a good drink. Sometimes just a bath will do it.
3. Online friends - real friendships or not?
I believe they are 100% real. I know many of my non social media friends, including my husband, think I am crazy. And don't understand how I can call some of these amazing women my friends, but I do. When complete strangers pray for you and your family, encourage you, support you, rejoice in your happiness, cry with you in sadness, they are friends!!
4. What is the one food you must eat in a restaurant (not make yourself)?Hmmm. Pasta. I love love love pasta. But making it at home just doesn't cut it.
That and chocolate mousse pie :)
5. What would happen in your home if you ran out of ketchup?
My husband and children might die, I would be totally fine. I only eat ketchup on hot dogs and hamburgers, and tator tots and nothing more
Ok, so join the fun at Mama M's and have some fun!!! Happy Friday!