Friday, July 20, 2012

5QF 7-20-2012

First and Foremost, Happy 44th Anniversary to my parents! Amazing, wonderful, inspiring!!

So Mama M decided to go on vacation, and all. Jees, how rude. But she did get the amazing and wonderful Kate to host this weeks Five Question Friday for her. So join in, its fun!!

1. What do you call them? Flip flops, thongs, sandals, etc.
Most of the time, I call them flippers. And if not flip flops. By best friend has always called them flippers and I can't remember when, but one day I noticed I did too!

Thongs are underwear, sandals are just shoes.

2. Are you a "My kid can do no wrong" kind of mom, or "Johnny hit me. Well what did you do first"

I think I am somewhere down the road. Baby Bug is a trouble maker. The sweetest trouble maker you will ever meet, but still a trouble maker. And most of the time, if he comes crying, its usually because Love Bug has done something to him. 99% of the time, what he did to her first.

Love Bug on the other hand is the opposite. She is a really good kid, and very rarely does anything wrong. Especially on purpose. She may do something on accident and not know it was wrong, but as far as hitting, biting, kicking, etc, usually she is on the taking end, not the giving end.

3. Would you confront a good friend who looks down on your husband/significant other?

Honestly, probably not. But what I would do is begin to separate myself from that friend. And usually I am a person who will confront somebody. I don't have a problem with that at all. But, if that person is looking down on my husband, they are in turn looking down on me. I don't expect everybody to like my husband, (shoot sometimes I don't even like him!! :) ) but, you are respectful of your friends, and their spouses. Fake it if you have to. We do that with friends who we like, but not their spouses. And that's ok.

4. What's your biggest pet peeve?
I think I have 2. Lying, and whining. Both just are unacceptable, and completely preventable. You choose to do both. So around me, don't do either!!

5. What's your favorite take out meal?
We have 2, Pizza and chinese.
Pretty much we get pizza every Thursday night.  And our favorite chinese food is located in town, so we dont' get that very often, but when we do, it is a treat!!

Alright, busy weekend ahead! Hope you all have a great one. Send your thoughts and prayers to those in Colorado. Awful, just awful!

No comments:

Post a Comment